Imported into Australia as G-AUHZ in September of 1928 for Aircrafts Pty Ltd. Crashed a fortnight after it was registered. The wreckage was sold to Messrs. N. D. Hagerty and A.H. Williams and rebuilt by QANTAS in Longreach, QLD. A new C of A was issued in 1933. In May 1939 it passed to M.M.Castle of Bundaberg, Qld, where this photo was taken. However, he sold it September of that year to an owner in Sydney. Written off on 3 February 1941 when it caught fire in the air and forced landed at Byrock, NSW. Info from the Ed Coates Collection. Photo from the Peterson Family Collection, Bundaberg
This photo was added on 12 October 2024, and has since been viewed 72 times.
|